Support Analyst – USA
Imagen is a fast-growing company that helps sports and media organisations to manage and distribute their ever-growing video libraries, enabling fast, easy, secure and controlled access to content through a highly customisable content portal.
Working as part of the Support Team the post holder will support external customers using the Imagen product range, supporting and assisting the evolution of the Imagen product and internal staff on all IT requirements.
The role requires the individual to have the willingness to want to aid in supporting all aspects of IT Service assisting other teams where required from helpdesk support through to deployments and implementation.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Provide support to all customers and clients alongside UK Support Analysts according to the timezone requirements.
* Work as part of the Support team as a point of contact to receive multi-channel communications from customers using the Imagen product range regarding product issues and queries.
* Work as part of the Support team as a point of contact to receive multi-channel communications from Imagen staff regarding IT related issues and queries.
* Aid in the growth of Imagen’s USA presence, ensuring that a professional approach is made when dealing with all customer requests.
* Take ownership of user incidents and requests and follow up the status of tickets on behalf of the user, communicating progress in a timely manner.
* Firstline and Secondline support – troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as iPhones, Laptops, PCs and Printers.
* Troubleshoot IT network and Infrastructure related issues.
* Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
* Provide statistics for the fortnightly Support Team meeting on call trends & update on outstanding support tickets.
* Monitor the status of customer Imagen systems, proactively taking necessary action to resolve incidents when required.
* Adhere to Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as instructed by the Support Manager.
* Contribute to the creation and update of polices, processes and procedures.
* Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with the business, customer contacts and 3rd parties.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
As a highly motivated, self-starter, with a high level of customer service experience and experience working in an IT support environment, the following skills, knowledge and experience is required. Training will be provided where appropriate.
* At least three years’ experience working in a customer facing service support role.
* Experience of PKI Certificates for TLS/HTTPS.
* Experience of managing cloud-based IaaS. i.e. MS Azure and AWS.
* Experience of fault finding and troubleshooting complex systems.
* Experience of Windows and Linux server administration.
* Network trouble shooting, TCP/IP and general WAN/ LAN trouble shooting including firewall configuration.
* Active Directory administration: Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
* Microsoft Office 365 administration of user accounts, product licences and Exchange Online.
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team to make balanced decisions.
* Ability to support non-technical customers and explain complex technical concepts in simple terms.
* Willingness to travel to other sites when required.
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Knowledge and experience of ITIL.
* Experience in Incident Trending and analysis.
* Any experience working on secure systems is advantageous.
* Experience supporting Windows 10 Pro, MAC OS and iOS.
* Demonstrate initiative and high levels of energy.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet aggressive deadlines.
* Excellent telephone manner and customer facing skills.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey ideas and offer technical solutions.
* Capable of working well in a team environment with demonstrated cross-functional achievements.
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage priorities and work to deadlines.
* Willing to contribute to the overall improvement and success of the business and working practices.
* A positive attitude, co-operative, willing to comply with company policies and procedures and work constructively with colleagues.
* Willing to commit to our core values.
* Minimum High School Diploma/GED
* An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential
What we offer
For more information and to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We will only be accepting applications directly from candidates. No agencies please.