Technical Product Specialist
We are looking for an ambitious Technical Product Specialist to join our rapidly expanding team. This is a customer facing role supporting the sales and business development teams in the delivery of a leading software product and professional services. You should have excellent communication and written skills. The ideal candidate will come from a customer facing background, with experience of demonstrating and presenting software products. You will be a clear, confident communicator with the ability to engage customers and display a real passion for delivering excellent results and customer satisfaction.
- You should be degree educated preferably in a technical discipline and have demonstrable commercial experience in a client facing role.
- You should have experience of demonstrating and presenting software products to an audience of varying sizes
- Demonstrable successful experience of putting together tender bids and customer proposal documents.
- You should have experience of working within a team, prioritising tasks and working to tight deadlines.
- Estimate the effort required to deliver tasks, relating to projects/presales. Take ownership of tasks, which have been assigned.
- Execute the delivery of tasks within the budget allocation. Prioritising tasks effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
- Support sales and marketing colleagues at sales meetings. Communicate technical information relating to the product accurately and effectively
- Deliver effective customer training sessions within allocated budget and tailored to meet the customer requirements.
- Produce high quality and accurate documentation; including but not limited to: training manuals, customer proposal documents and tender responses.
- Use experience and knowledge of sales to promote product benefits to support the sales process and identify new opportunities.
- Help build successful customer relationships
- Work closely with sales team to deliver clear accurate bid and proposal responses on time
The following list is not exhaustive, but considered indicative of skillset of the Product Specialist
- Knowledge of DAM / MAM systems
- Familiarity with Video, Image, Audio formats, types, properties and use
- Knowledge of web design
- Understanding of cloud services and architecture
- Windows Administration
- Linux Administration
- MySQL and working with databases
For more information and to apply, please email email@example.com.
Please note – Agency submissions will not be accepted.