– We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice.
– Your customer account is for your own personal use only. You agree not to tell others your username and password, and you will take reasonable precautions to protect your username and password from others.
– You agree not to use your account (or domain names purchased via Imagen Ltd.) in connection with any unsolicited bulk e-mailing, or any unlawful activity.
– You agree not to register or to attempt to register a domain name which is known, or could be reasonably assumed, to be subject to a trade mark owned by another company.
– We reserve the right to cancel your customer account at any time without giving notice or reason.
– We will not be liable for losses or damages – either direct or consequential – as a result of your use of this service, neither will be liable for losses or damages howsoever caused by performance, errors, unavailability or withdrawal of the services offered herein.
– By accessing your personal customer account you are indicating acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
– By purchasing a domain name from this site, you are indicating the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and Domain Dispute Resolution Policy of the relevant domain name authority as published on their web sites and as amended from time to time.
– We will make our best efforts to contact both the customer and the Admin contact to remind them about the upcoming renewal of a domain name. This includes reminders via E-Mail, Fax and SMS. However we cannot be held liable for the non-receipt of said reminders. In cases were we hold valid and current credit card details, and a renewal has not been explicitly cancelled, we will attempt to automatically renew a domain name on or shortly after its expiration date.
Transfer Domain – £69.99
Register Domain – £34.99
This agreement is to define Domain Name Management Service (DNMS) provided to a customer. This agreement specifies service hours, availability, support levels or duration and any restrictions on support.
This Service Agreement (this Agreement) is made a general agreement effective January 1st 2014 between Imagen Ltd (hereafter referred to as Imagen Ltd.) and customers who have purchased this service (hereafter referred to as Customer) and establishes a commitment for providing a domain name management service as detailed in this Agreement. This document clarifies both parties’ responsibilities and procedures to ensure Customer needs are met in a timely manner.
1.1 Services Provided
The following service(s) are provided to the customer by this agreement.
As an Nominet accredited domain name registrar, Imagen Ltd. provides registration of qualified domain names for computers and servers to represent the customer’s presence on the internet.
Imagen Ltd. provides name servers (DNS) to handle domain name lookup queries.
Imagen Ltd. provides an online support website. No telephone support will be provided.
Imagen Ltd. may provide other related services it deems beneficial to customers.
The service is available 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
The DNMS availability goal is 99.9% of the time during the defined service hours, excluding scheduled maintenance downtime or disasters outside of Imagen Ltd.’s control.
The standard maintenance window is on Monday from 09:00 AM – 5:00 PM (GMT). Most planned outages will occur during this window. Any other planned outages will be scheduled during the nights and weekends.
The Imagen Ltd.’s designate or other knowledgeable staff member will respond via email and the website https://cambridgeimaging.zendesk.com to the Customer’s incident within:
4 hours for issues classified as urgent.
1 business day for issues classified as normal priority, service request, or business inquiry.
Imagen Ltd. will make the DNMS service available 24 hours per day, all days of the year, with the exception of necessary planned interruptions for service, upgrades, and reconfiguration.
The Support and Help system is manned between 9am and 5pm Monday – Friday GMT.
A hour telephone number is provided for Law Enforcement Agencies (LEA’s) to report serious incidents of abuse: 01954 262022 This telephone number will not answer queries or questions from any other source.
Imagen Ltd. cannot guarantee timeframes for the following situations:
Systems that are defined as being in a disaster recovery state
Issues involving client configuration
All urgent incidents are reported to the Network Operations Center. Reporting and escalation of non- urgent incidents is as follows: notification is sent to Partner support. If not responded to, the Data Center manager is contacted. If not responded to, the Service Delivery Manager is contacted.
A separate complaints procedure is published at https://imagenevp.com/complaints.htm
The services provided require regularly scheduled maintenance in order to meet the stated service windows and service level objectives. Although when possible maintenance will be performed from 9:00 AM to 5PM , much of the work required to maintain the Data Center must occur during normal business hours. This work, in most cases, does not cause an outage for the customer.
DNMS service relies upon network connectivity being available.
DNMS service relies upon firewall rules allowing DNMS traffic to pass through the firewall.
Physical access to the data center is managed by the Imagen Ltd.’s Network Operations Center, no customers are allowed in the data centre, There are no exceptions to this rule.
DNMS data is kept in a Windows DNS database. The database is backed up several times per day, and maintained in more than one location.
This Service Level Agreement (SLA) between [Customer] and the Imagen Ltd. establishes a commitment for DNMS service as detailed in this Agreement.
The summary section defines the specific service level objectives for the service(s) provided under this agreement while the overview provides additional details on who the customers are that utilize the service(s).
The following service(s) are provided to the customer by this agreement.
Imagen Ltd. will monitor the DNMS service for the customer.
Imagen Ltd. will communicate outages affecting the services via a notice or notices on the support website.
Imagen Ltd. does not provide any “reseller” services and customers cannot purport themselves to be agents of Imagen Ltd.
The primary goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement that the proper procedures, requirements and service levels are in place to provide consistent service support and delivery to the customer by Imagen Ltd.
The objectives of this agreement are to:
Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities
Present a clear, concise and measurable description of the services offered to the customer
Match perceptions of expected service offerings with actual service support and delivery.
This agreement will be reviewed on an interval no greater than one year by Imagen Ltd.
The Customer will:
Adhere to the customer rights and obligations detailed the terms and conditions (terms.htm)
Follow appropriate procedures and requirements covered in the registrant rights and responsibilities set down by Nominet; (http://www.nominet.org.uk/uk-domain-names/registering-uk-domain/legal-details/terms-and-conditions-domain-name-registration)
Imagen Ltd. will:
Maintain accreditation with Nominet – and the responsibilities that entails
Adhere to its obligations detailed within the Imagen Ltd. terms and conditions
Maintain appropriately trained staff
Meet response and resolution times
Maintain hardware within standard life-cycle
At Imagen Ltd. we do our very best to keep all customers happy, however sometimes customers may feel the need to complain. Please Note: Imagen Ltd. customers should always use the online support system and NOT email when contacting Imagen Ltd.
If you have already submitted a support ticket and your issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction then please follow the steps below in order to escalate the issue.
Please put your complaint in writing via the online support system at https://cambridgeimaging.zendesk.com
Head of Customer Services
1 Grange Court
On receipt of your complaint the Head of Customer Service will thoroughly investigate any issues raised and propose a course of action for resolution. You should receive a response within 10 working days.
If you encounter something you think might constitute abuse (for example, spam or inappropriate content) which you believe has come from our network or systems, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Please send the following information:
The time and date that you noticed the infringement.
Details of how you came to view the material.
A precise. description of why you believe the material to be in breach.
In line with industry practices, we report illegal activity to the police or to any other relevant authorities.